Marketing Account Manager
The Caliber Group, a brand marketing and public relations agency based in Tucson, AZ, is seeking a Marketing Account Manager to join its growing team. Caliber’s Marketing Account Managers are the marketing consultants, strategy drivers, campaign/project managers, and leaders of client work within the agency. Account Managers maintain strong relationships with their clients and agency teams, focused on strategy along with ensuring projects move through the agency on time and on budget. A high level of communication, strategy, organization, time management, problem-solving, and leadership skills are a must.
Overall Job Responsibilities
- Manage client relationships, communications, campaigns/projects, budgets, and agency deliverables.
- Meet client and agency objectives and demonstrate value/results.
- Promote the agency’s capabilities and culture among target audiences, within the agency, and within the Tucson community.
- Be a positive and effective leader, manager, problem-solver, and team member.
Specific Job Duties (Including, But Not Limited To):
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day, towards every person.
- Meet client objectives and consistently demonstrate value/results.
- Provide constant communication with client and agency teams.
- Manage client and agency team relationships, understand personalities, and tailor working/communication styles to individuals to build the best relationships possible to produce results.
- Master the agency process and continually work to evolve it into what works best for our agency and clients.
- Manage client campaigns/projects within the agency while staying on time and on budget.
- Effectively manage and delegate project tasks/details to support personnel and consultants to allow focus on relationships, strategy, scope of work and budget.
- Continually become an expert on client and agency business/industry trends.
- Lead client campaign/project discovery sessions and organize information to provide clear and strategic direction the agency team.
- Discover and implement client growth opportunities and strategies to achieve results.
- Lead agency team work on projects by being the client expert and advocate while balancing agency process, procedures, and budget needs.
- Critically review agency deliverables from a strategic and client-side lens to ensure the agency is meeting client goals and delivering on its promise.
- Continually review timelines and monitor due dates to provide deliverables to the client and receive client feedback and approvals on time.
- Create process documents when needed to help team members work efficiently.
- Write effective marketing proposals, plans and annual marketing budgets.
- Effectively present and sell Caliber’s work and capabilities to clients.
- Analyze digital marketing metrics and prepare metrics reports linked to client KPIs.
- Work independently and on teams, understand when specialists need to be involved.
- Remain current with agency and client industry regulations and requirements.
- Foster and promote agency culture among current and future employees.
- Promote Caliber’s brand and capabilities to target audiences.
- Effectively manage time and utilization goals each month (self and personnel managed).
- Develop a masterful understanding and knowledge of all agency services and costs (branding, digital marketing, public relations, social media, website creation).
- Become the expert on our clients’ brands, business needs and marketing strategies.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or Related Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing integrated marketing and digital campaigns/ projects, budgets, and personnel/consultants.
- Experience using digital marketing and metrics software (Deftly, SEM Rush, etc.); Asana; Slack; Zoom; Google Docs/Sheets; DropBox; Excel; Word, etc.
- Ability to conduct tough conversations with clients, consultants, and team members.
- Experience presenting and selling plans, work, ideas, concepts, and budgets.
- Excellent written communications, copywriting and editing skills.
- Ability to see the big picture, plan ahead, multi-task, demonstrate attention to detail, and manage the workflow and utilization rates of multiple team members.
- Full-time, salaried exempt position with compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.
- President & CEO
- Support personnel and consultants
- This position requires approximately 40 hours per week working inside the Caliber office using a computer, talking with staff, clients and vendors, and talking on the phone and using video conferencing, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday. Some after-hours work/events are required.
- Connectivity outside of the office and business hours is sometimes required for certain situations, clients, or emergencies.
- The Caliber Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
- To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.