Caliber Group, headquartered in Tucson, AZ, is seeking a part-time Copywriter/Content Creator. Caliber is a fast-growing brand marketing, public relations and digital firm with 15 employees who work with leading companies in Arizona and the U.S. The metro-Tucson area is one million in population and continually ranks high in attractive places to live, work and visit in the United States.
The ideal candidate is a positive, self-motivated, flexible, resourceful, and creative team player who can work well with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment.
- Copywriting and editing for client and agency blogs, articles, newsletters, news releases, ads, PSAs, website copy, eblast copy, proposals, agency backgrounders, and other copywriting as needed.
- Meet client and agency objectives, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate value/results.
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day.
- Consistently demonstrate the agency’s core values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Part-time hourly, exempt position
- Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience and employment status
- Account Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum five years of experience copywriting for multiple communication channels.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills, including an ability to manage deadlines and receive constructive input.
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), project management software (i.e., Asana), e-mail, etc.
- Flexible work hours and location.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and send the following information:
- Email your resume, cover letter, and 4-5 diverse writing samples to HR@calibergroup.com.
- The Caliber Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.